Marathi actress Nikita Gokhale, opened up to TOI about being sexually abused, in a recent chat.

The actress, who had also posed nude for several photo shoots said, "I was not sexually abused when I was a child. But, during my school days, I used to be abused by this tuition teacher of mine. I was in my ninth standard when I used to go for tuition classes to a teacher. Though I was dressed in salwar kameezes he would try to take pictures with his mobile phone camera. During that time, phones equipped with cameras were not that much in vogue and I used to be petrified with the teacher. He also tried to blackmail me by taking pictures of several of my body parts. It was a ghastly experience."

The actress' work experience in Delhi was also no better. "The marketing head of the company with which I used to work, had come to the Delhi office for a branch visit. He called me and tried to force himself on me. However he was thrown out of the organisation once I complained to the authorities."

Post a Comment

Thank U For ur Comments

 
Information © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Thirmal
Top